CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 3, 2012

DAY 4

DAY 4
 Today I woke up and attempted to run in the thick white sand around our resort.. It was only 200 meters around the whole thing and running in the thick sand, heat and humidity made for a difficult run. I ran 5 miles and by the time I was done I looked like I had jumped in a pool...lol..After that we got breakfast-pancakes and waffles and fresh fruit-yum! Then we went diving.. Diving was great.. The coral was very different than other places we have been.. We saw an eel, turtle, sand rays, many fish. We did two dives and then they took us to Entulula beach for the rest of the day..This has got to be the prettiest beach ever..I love how secluded it is (hardly and people) and the water is a gorgeous aqua blue...Also the best fine white sand...absolutely gorgeous-(my favorite beach I have ever been to.) We snorkeled and kayaked and just relaxed... We also had a fun time watching/playing with the silly sand crabs..Did I mention this beach is amazing?...Went back and had dinner at the resort..
Diving
 Entulula Beach

 Lunch at Entulula (Perry showing the fish he ate)
 Lunch-yes Perry ate the fish-he had to peel the skin off it..Luckily they had beef for me..
Below are two short videos of diving and one of Entulula Beach

2 comments:

Blake and Leslie said...

Wow! How fun! Looks like you had a great time on your trip. Your pictures are beautiful! Live it up while your there for both of us!

Chanel said...

Only one word needed - AWESOME!