CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

DAY 5

Today I woke up and attempted a speed workout on the sand..Haha-it was hard-but kind of fun... Once again I was drenched with sweat by the time I was done.. After that we ate breakfast and went on a tour of some of the different islands... We only got to see about 3 or 4 different ones, but there are literally hundreds of different islands. It was fun to go exploring and see the beauty of each. After exploring some of the Islands they dropped us off at Dibuluan Island and we hung out there for the majority of the day.. At Dibuluan-they showed Perry how to sail the 2 person catamaran and he had a blast taking me and him on rides.. (I think sailing the catamaran was definitely one of his favorite parts of the trip-he thought he was pretty cool stuff;)) Later I was walking into the water and almost walked right into a white (almost translucent) big jelly fish.  It's tentacles were only about an inch away from my leg and it kind of freaked me out so that kind of put the kabosh on me wanting to swim. Dibuluan was a fun Island-not as pristine/pretty as Entulula-but still nice and quiet. That night we ate dinner on a little private Island right by the resort...They put little lights up for us to eat-it was cute and nice to just have a little romantic dinner. Another awesome day. Below are pics

Snake Island...We went on a little hike here that overlooked everything...During low tide this Island sticks up above the water and goes all the way across.. You can see Snake Island behind us in this picture.

 Me standing on the snake part..
 We went to an island with a little cave inside..
 Another cave...
 Perry sailing at Dibiluan Island..
 This is a random picture-but I love the shape of this Island. So random
Romantic dinner

1 comments:

Chanel said...

Sooooo beautiful!