CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

DAY 6

Today was our last day at the resort.. We got up early and hopped on the boat over to the "sister resort" of where we were staying for breakfast...This resort was bigger and nicer/ more modern than ours-but also more expensive..In comparing the two resorts-I liked the rustic/laid back feel of ours almost better..We had a yummy breakfast and then relaxed by the pool. After hanging out for a bit-they dropped us off at Entulula beach again... We had the whole little Island to ourselves (besides the workers) for about 2 hours...(I guess no one else wanted to go-lucky us) I loved every minute spent there-it truly is a little paradise... I was sad to see the boat when it came to pick us up...We went back to the resort and packed up to leave, had some lunch and the boat took us on the hour long boat ride back to the airport. (By airport-I mean tiki hut with a dirt runway) I was really sad to leave--Palowan was such a fun, beautiful, amazing place...We boarded the little plane and I thought I was going to die of heat!! It was soo hot-with no air conditioning-my hands were shaking my little fan a million miles an hour trying to get some air...After an hour we landed, and our driver was waiting for us to take us back to my aunt and uncle's house.. When we got there we were pretty tired again-but we had some dinner and talked to them for a while-then went to bed...Another long, fun day...  
Sister resort 
 Love all the parrot fish here..
 Leaving the resort...
 They all sang their goodbye song...
 Short jeepney ride back to the airport...
 Singing goodbye at the airport...

1 comments:

The Foxy Fam said...

I want to vacation with you guys! You'll have to pack me in your suitcase next time! You know how to have fun!! :)