CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

UPDATE

 

Quick update on the kids..I took Logan to the dentist for the first time today..She was sooo excited to go, especially when I told her she would get a new toothbrush and new toothpaste and maybe a prize...She was all smiles and did awesome, and had no cavities...I didn't do so awesome as I have to go back and get a crown...:( Why do I have such rotten teeth??



Little update on Cache...He is turning "all boy" and loves to tease/wrestle his sister...She doesn't like it so much...He is still into cars and any kind of ball..He says the cutest, funniest things sometimes and I wanted to write down what he said last night.
He was saying his night time prayers and I told him to say "please help me share my toys better" (He has a hard time with that one) He said "Please help me share my toys better.." Then he thought about it and said "but I won't share my trucks, they are mine."
Then I was kissing him goodnight and a piece of hair fell into my face...He said "Mom, I don't like your hair." I said why not?? He said "because it is wearing your face."



4 comments:

Brittani said...

funny little boy< love those kiddos!

Chanel said...

Oh my gosh! They are so funny! I can't wait to see them this summer!!!

The Foxy Fam said...

Impressive with the dentist visit!! Way to go Logan!! I think your little Cache is a gem! He's so stinkin' cute!! How could your kids not be cute with you as their mother?! Thanks for sharing your cute stories! They always say the funniest things! :)

Chels said...

Love those kiddos!