CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 16, 2009

THINGS ABOUT LOGAN AT AGE 1

-She is finally crawling as of two weeks ago. (finally......)

-She absolutely loves food (I've hardly found anything she won't eat)

-She is so giddy when her dad comes home. (she sure loves him)

-When I tell her "no" she giggles and smiles at me

-She is a petite little one weighing in at only 16 lb 7 oz

-She loves baby einstein movies (the little bee is her favorite)

-She loves to clap and wave at everyone

-Loves attention

-She knows the words mama and dadda and who we are-She calls mama in the morning when she is ready to get up

-She loves being around her cousins

-The best is when she is tired and gives me awesome cuddles

-Loves peek a boo
-Loves music and moves to the beat sometimes. also leads music at church

-Loves her tongue (sticking it out etc) always has since she was first born. (I keep thinking she is going to grow out of it but she hasn't yet)
-She is a happy baby and has such a fun personality so far and we are happy she is in our family



1 comments:

Whitney said...

I think she's soo cute! and she is so little (my little 3 month chunker is 14.5 lbs) i love the frog cake, frogs are one of my favorite animals