CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

2ND STOP- ST THOMAS, VIRGIN ISLANDS

St Thomas was probably my favorite stop. Here we went scuba diving. It was awesome.... I was really scared at first because it has been 3 years since I have been. It all came back to me pretty easy though and once I was under the water I relaxed and just had a good time looking at all the fish and coral. It was amazing. When we showed up at the dive shop one of the other guys we were diving with had a U of U hat on. Come to find out everyone we happened to be diving with was from Utah. All from 3 different boats. How random is that? Anyway, we had a blast.

Here we are on the dive boat.

Perry-ready to dive Ready or not-here we go!

Here Perry is holding a jelly fish. Our dive-master saw it and picked it up-apparently he knows which ones are safe to hold. We saw 2 sea turtles. It made my day because more than anything I wanted to see a sea turtle. This one even let me touch his back. In this picture he blends in-but he is right smack in the middle of the pic. Pretty fish
After scuba diving we went snorkeling at Coki Beach. The snorkeling was awesome. All in all we had a great day.

0 comments: