CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

3RD STOP- DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

At the Dominican republic we went to Bayahibe Beach for the day. We were surprised as there weren't very many people who spoke english at all. We ate at a bar and grill on the beach and nobody spoke english in the whole restaurant. The menu was in spanish and prices were in pesos. It was actually a little bit frustrating-needless to say my spanish classes I took in high school didn't work very well for me. Bayahibe Beach-beautiful beach but extremely crowded. We also weren't prepared for the topless old ladies running around-yikes! At least there weren't too many of them.

A little boy cut this coconut so I could drink it and gave it to me for free- but wanted me to go inside his fathers store to see what I wanted to buy. (There is always some catch to everything that is free)


0 comments: