CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 5, 2009

FUN IN THE SNOW


So on one of the days we went snow tubing and took turns being pulled around by 4 wheelers . Then we went and had fun going down this humongously steep hill. My relative Kristina did a great job taking pictures. Below are some of the pictures she took.


Brady flying through the air


My brother Bret thought it would be fun to go down the hill and try to get enough air to jump over not one but six guys. Here is a picture of the crazy 6. (my hubby is the one 2nd to the right)



IS HE GOING TO CLEAR THEM???? DRUMROLL PLEASE.........




And he clears them easily!!!





MR. ICEMANI love this picture of my brother with all the snow caked on his eyelashes and hair. It cracks me up.






0 comments: