CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 5, 2009

10 THINGS THAT HAPPENED OVER CHRISTMAS BREAK

-Went skiing and tubing.
-My dad got his hip replaced. I'm glad he is feeling better.
-Enjoyed moms great cooking and being together with family.
-Was thrilled to get a treadmill from Perry-no more training in the freezing cold!
-Enjoyed having lunch with my friends-also enjoyed getting together with Perry's old roomies.
-Tried to help Perry shovel the foot and a half of snow that fell on my parent's steep driveway.
-Enjoyed watching Logan experience Christmas for the first time.
-Talked Perry into shopping with me for about 2 hours. (that is a record)
-Played wallyball with the family (apparently I don't know how to hit the ball right because I have two bruised thumbs to show for it)
-Perry had a very ditsy moment as he accidentally took my parent's car keys home to New Mexico and then he mailed them the wrong ones back! Ha- I'm not the only ditsy one in this family!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

We all know that Perry isn't always as smooth as he wishes he were. That's hilarious!

Chanel said...

I love the pictures. It sounds like you had a great Christmas!