CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

HAPPY GROUNDHOGS DAY!

The groundhog did NOT see his shadow today so its going to be an early spring! Yeah!! (With the freezing temperatures here and all the snow in the east it doesn't look too promising) I am all too sick of winter already. We have been remodeling our bathroom (a much bigger project than expected). I feel like I have been stuck in the house for a couple weeks to be here for the electrician guy or tile guy or plumber guy...blah blah blah-I am sick of it and just want my bathroom back. In spite of being stuck inside- the kids have still managed to entertain themselves. Even though at times they fight like cats and dogs I know they really do love each other... I love that they are starting to play more together the older Cache gets. The other day he was holding his arms up for Logan to hold him and she bent down and hugged him and it melted my heart. Anyway, heres to hoping summer comes early and wishing we were at some exotic beach like here... or hereEnjoying one of these (virgin of course) Until then...I guess we will just have to imagine...

6 comments:

Brittani said...

amen!

Mikael Squire said...

I feel your pain! Let's run off to somewhere warm together!

Holly said...

Yes!!!

The Foxy Fam said...

I'm there girl! We can toast to more days in the sun!! :) Thanks for your sweet comment you left on my blog. You made my whole day!! I think you are quite the creative one yourself! That princess castle cake was ingenius and cute little Cache's cupcakes. . .oh my, so darn cute and cups to match!! You are the darling, creative one my dear!! Hey, congrats on your bathroom! That will be so nice to have that all done! You'll have to post pictures of it so we can all see it! :)

Chels said...

I'll be there too.

Blake and Leslie said...

Those two are so cute! Isn't it nice when they start to play together!? Tyler and Emery are just starting to do that too. I hope it continues. So sign me up for a trip to the beach! Someday when are kids are older we should totally do a girl trip to the beach!!