CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

PLEASANT SURPRISE

My hubby surprised me and took me to Albuquerque this past weekend. (so sweet of him!) He lined up a sitter for the kids (thanks Chelsey) and away we went. We were a tad dissapointed that the temple was a no go (closed bc of Stake Conference)-but the rest of the weekend was awesome..He surprised me by taking me to the broadway play "Wicked"-It was soo cute! I've always wanted to see it and I loved it..He also lined up a sweethearts massage package that felt amazing....(this was only the 2nd massage I've ever had- and I swore I would never want one-but they are heavenly and I ate my words!) Anyway-it was great to be together and not have to worry about the kids-I felt like we were dating again. I love the fact he took the initiative to do it and it was just what I needed at this time in my life...Thanks again Perry!-And thanks Albuquerque for no car robbings either-at least this time I came home WITH my purse...

4 comments:

Holly said...

Awesome! Give Perry Mitch's number...he needs some pointers;)

Brittani said...

i was slightly jealous but way excited for you! I cannot wait to hear all about it.

Chels said...

I am glad you got the r&r and time alone you needed. we had fun with the kids

The Foxy Fam said...

Oh, that is so sweet! What a cute and thoughtful husband!! I found a cute blog the other day called "dating divas!" I have a link on my blog if you want to check it out or just go to datingdivas.blogspot.com! Super sweet of Perry!! It has the most darling dating ideas for married couples! It's all about strengthening marriages and fun stuff like that!! This totally reminded me of it! Glad to hear you guys had so much fun! Love, love, love it!! I'm so glad you finally got to see Wicked! It's a dream of mine as well! :) Way to go Perry! :)