CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN

My little girl turned three this past week!! Can't believe it! Anyway-we had a little party for her with family. (my parents and sister and niece were even able to come!!) Anyway-here are some pics of her party.
She wanted a princess party-so my mom and I made her a castle cake-was kind of a nightmare at first-but if turned out ok-not quite how we imagined though.

She loved opening presents.

She got a lot of "princess" presents.
singing happy birthday
blowing out the candles
The kids enjoying little nibbles off the cake..
She loved her new kitchen she got. Dad finally got it together and she has been playing with it ever since.
Things about Logan at 3
-loves being in sunbeams
-loves dance class-we are still working on getting her to do the "dance" part
-princesses are definitely her favorite thing.
-loves playing "make believe" I always overhear her talking to herself telling stories
-Very independent-likes to do it herself-getting dressed, putting on shoes etc.(this is fine-unless we are in a hurry to go somewhere-then its just annoying)
-keeps us laughing-tells Perry to stop "snarling" (snoring) also asked grandma to help her put on her bra the other day-by bra she meant kitchen apron.
-likes to please her parents and feels very bad if she gets in trouble.
-loves to learn and has a very good memory. (holds me to promises I have made her when I think she will forget. )
-Is very good at talking and articulating herself-although she is shy and won't talk much around other people-especially those she doesn't know well.
-Loves cuddles at night before bed. She always asks "Who will cuddle me?"
-says prayers by herself
I love this girl!! Happy birthday Logan!

4 comments:

The Foxy Fam said...

Her princess cake turned out darling and Cache's little monkey cupcakes. . .oh, so cute! You are the woman! :) So fun!

Annie. said...

I LOVE the cake! I think it's adorable! She is such a little sweetie. Happy Birthday Logie! We love you!

P.s. Soooo funny about the "bra"!

Chels said...

Wish we were there for the party and I haven't even got to see or talk to her I have been so sick and lost my voice.

Blake and Leslie said...

Happy b-day Logan! It's scary how fast they grow up isn't it?! I think your cake turned out cute! You are always so creative!