CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

HAPPY EASTER

Hope everyone had a good easter. I know we did. It was fun this year having Logan be so much more interactive. She had a blast finding eggs, painting eggs, eating candy..the whole bit. Maybe next year Cache will join in on the fun too. WARNING: picture overload

All the cousins had fun coloring eggs at Aunt Brittani's house.

Finished product... I think Logan did 3 or 4 eggs breaking all but one of them..
She woke up Easter morning and was so excited to find that the Easter bunny came and scattered eggs all over the house. She also loved her basket.
Little Mr. Cache..I love this guy..

He kept trying to eat the eggs.
We had a yummy ham dinner at Grant and Brittani's house. The kids had another egg hunt.
Little Missy had no trouble finding eggs.
As soon as we got inside I found her like this-gorging down on all her goodies. She definitely has a sweet tooth.I bought Easter dresses for the kids not realizing that Easter was on conference weekend. (silly me-could've saved myself some money) I had them wear their new outfits the Sunday before and snapped some shots.
The whole fam damily



Hope you had a great Easter too!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Easter!!!

I love the Easter outfits...I got Crew and outfit and forgot it was Conference also. Duh!

Blake and Leslie said...

It looks like Logan had a blast with the egg hunts and coloring eggs. I love your Easter outfits! It's so cute that you all match!

Holly said...

Love their matching outfits!!

Mikael Squire said...

Cache is getting so big!

The Foxy Fam said...

So, so cute! I think you guys should go and get family pictures taken with those ADORABLE Easter outfits coordinating as beautifully as they do!! I am in love with all of Logan's bows! Thanks for teaching me how to make them! I'm still working up the courage to try them! Cache is also a handsome little man is growing up so fast! I'm so glad that DARLING little Logan LOVED Easter so much this year! Like I told you before, it's so fun to have a preview of what it will be like for Alice next year! :)