CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

4 MONTHS

I cannot believe my little guy is 4 months already! (actually he is almost 4and1/2 now) I meant to do this post before leaving town but didn't. Anyway here is a quick update on our little buddy.

-Took him to the Dr. yesterday and he was 13 lbs 3 oz. and 24 inches long. (10-25th percentile) not big but definitely bigger than Logan was at his age.
-Still has a hard time sleeping. Usually wakes up to eat 2-3 times a night. (I also have to give him his bink all the time) Some nights are okay-some are horrible. Hopefully he will start sleeping well and I will stop feeling like a walking zombie. bleh-not used to to it because Logan slept the whole night from 3 months on.
-Loves to have attention.. Perry called him our A.D.D child the other day (attention deficiency disorder) He loves to be played with and talked to all the time.
-He is the spit up King..I keep thinking it will get better the older he gets but it doesn't. I have never been puked on so much-he definitely keeps me busy with laundry.
-He is so ticklish and loves to giggle.
-Yesterday he had his first taste of baby cereal. He wasn't sure what to think.. Most of it ended up on his shirt.
-Loves the sound of the blowdryer. He will stop crying the instant I turn it on.
-He has the biggest dark blue eyes.
-Right now he has a definite grandpa hairdo. Not much on top or the sides but a small dark strip in the back. (He is taking after his grandpa)
-My favorite thing about him is his smile. His dimples are the cutest.
-He has definitely been a challenging baby sometimes but he is the sweetest little guy and I wouldn't trade him for the world.


5 comments:

Holly said...

He is such a cutie! Carly likes the hairdryer too:)

Brittani said...

I love that little guy, and his dimples melt me!

Mindy said...

I cannot believe the percentile he is in! But then again, you're as tiny as can be so of course your babies are! He's gorgous, hon!

Mikael Squire said...

I agree, he has the cutest dimples!

Blake and Leslie said...

What a cute little guy! He sounds like a lot of fun. I hope he starts sleeping better for you. I know the feeling of being a walking zombie, it's no fun!