CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

FISHING WITH DAD

My husband talked me into going camping last weekend, even though it is still March-yeah we're nuts but it was still fun anyway. While we were there Perry went to get a fish licence and came back with an adorable princess pole for Logan. She thought she was in heaven (princesses are one of her favs right now) When we asked her what she was going to catch she informed us that she was going to catch a crocodile. She constantly cracks me up. Anyway-we went fishing for a couple hours and much to our dissapointment we didn't catch a crocodile or a fish..oh well..At least it was nice to enjoy the sun. Here are some pictures of fishing.


Cache was content staying in his warm car seat..
I knew the weather was too good to last because the next day we woke up to this....
Lovely right?? Brings back memories of camping at this same spot last year. Thank goodness for a warm trailer or we would have high tailed it out of there. We spent most of the day inside the trailer being entertained by this silly girl..

After being cooped up in the trailer all day we went for a ride and saw lots of these..
Maybe next time we go it will be warm...fingers crossed.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

I.LOATHE.deer!!! P.s. I adore that photo of Cache. TOO CUTE!

Blake and Leslie said...

Sounds like a fun trip! I can't wait to get out in some nice weather too!

Doug & Stef said...

That is seriously the cutest picture of Cache. He has such bright eyes and cute smile!!

Annie. said...

Could your kids be any cuter!? Eli's pretty cute if I say so myself, but I don't know if we can do that twice...so maybe we'll have you and Perry give birth to our next one. Haha! I think Cache is going to be the next Abercrombie model. You better watch out!