CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN!

I cannot believe my baby is two! Okay...I know she is not the baby anymore but sometimes she still feels like my baby. We had a little family get together to celebrate and of course I had to post pics.

I made her a butterfly cake- there are definitely many mistakes but it turned out okay. (this picture is way out of order....oh well.) THIS YEAR (she kept trying to sneak the frosting off the cake while I was taking her picture) LAST YEAR (It's crazy how much they change in a year!)

She loved opening her presents. I had her presents sitting in the living room all day and she kept wanting to open her presents saying "Logan open presents?" I finally had to hide them so she would quit asking. Needless to say she was happy that night when she finally got to open her presents. She couldn't quite figure out how to blow out the candles-so dad helped.

I found these napkins, cups and party favors at the dollar store and was so excited because they matched the butterfly cake perfectly.

She cracks me up..When I ask her to say cheese lately she turns her head and and smiles like this.. (see the two picture below) I have to snap it fast because she runs away so quickly.
She loved her balloons and still carries them all over the house.
Some of the other cousins at the party...They were all having too much fun playing upstairs.

6 comments:

Blake and Leslie said...

What a cute b-day cake! It turned out really good! Don't you love it when you can find awewsome things at the dollar store! Looks like she had a fun birthday.

m.lybrook said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessie said...

I can't believe she is 2!!! She is so adorable!

ShaeandJustin said...

Cute cake! She is getting so big, and she looks just like you!

Chanel said...

Cute cake for a cute girl. I can't believe she is 2 too! Wish I could have given her birthday kisses!!!!

The Foxy Fam said...

I don't know how I missed this post! How ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! I love the birthday cake! You did a FABULOUS job and she is cuter than a button! Holy cow, I just can't get over how cute she is! I love your family picture at the top by the way! You are so BEAUTIFUL as is your whole little family!