CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 10, 2009

I SURVIVED

Here we all are the morning of the race ready to run. Don't we look chipper?

Wow- I have been a slacker on blogging lately. Anyway-I survived the Moab half. I ran a 1:33:03 (about 5 minutes off of my best) which is around the time I wanted to do it in. Hopefully the next half I am doing in about a month will be a little faster-but I was satisfied. It was alot of fun. It was awesome that alot of Perry's siblings ran it too. I tried to talk Perry into doing the 5 miler-but he said no way. Anyway, I think everyone had a good time.


6 comments:

The Foxy Fam said...

Way to be girl! That's awesome you made the time you had set your mind to! You amaze me! I've been checking your blog almost daily to see how your race went! Logan looks darling in pigtails! I can't wait until Alice's is that long too! Little Logan is cute as a button! Love her! You're such a cute little mom!

BRIANA said...

Congratulations! That is awesome! I love Logan's little pigtails she is getting so big!

Tara said...

Yeah, you're pretty much awesome! I hope to run that time when I do mine in June...it's not looking good these days:) Your little Logan just melts my heart! I show your blog to everyone to show an example of the cutest little baby ever...i"m not lying. The pig tails are seriously to die for and I'm sure her tongue has grown a foot or two since I last saw a picture of her. I'm coming back home in August (15-30th) maybe you will be too???? Hey- what race are you running next?

Mindy said...

Christi, Christi, Christi ... 1:33! You are INSANE. That's amazing! Jealous. :) How much are you training?

Whitney said...

NICE JOB! awesome time! I totally want to do a half marathon this summer, but after Millie, I consider a "long run" to be 4 miles. ha ha. good for you for getting into such awesome shape!

Blake and Leslie said...

Good job Chris!! It sounds like you did well. It sounds like a great time to me since it would take me about 5hrs!!! I love Logan's pig tails!!! Pig tails are the cutest, I think I would make Tyler have pig tails if he had enough hair!!jk