CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!!!

I hope you all had a good Easter. I know I did. It was nice and relaxing. Below are some pictures of our Easter celebrations.

We gave Logan a little lamb for Easter this year because she loves the lambs on her baby Einstein movie so much. She gets a big smile and always says "baa" a million times when they come on the screen. She kept calling the eggs balls and was having fun throwing them everywhere.
All of the cousins got together to paint eggs at Chelsey's house. They had too much fun seeing what crazy colors and designs they could come up with.
Logan posing with the two eggs we made. Logan and cousin Miquelyn in their matching Easter dresses. Aren't they cute?

4 comments:

Holly said...

Thanks for the comment! Logan is adorable. She totally looks like you.

Ashlee said...

I noticed your blog on Josh & Laura's, so I had to say hi to Perry. Good ole long time Coldstone friend. You have an adorable family! Wish you the best. Ashlee

The Foxy Fam said...

She is too cute for words! I'm glad you guys had a fun Easter! I bet that was fun to color eggs with Logan!

Chanel said...

She looks so pretty!