CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

WINTER FUN

So I have been slow in posting pictures-but I loved some of these of my kids playing in the snow. (That is probably the only thing I like about winter is having no where to go and seeing the kids playing in all the beautiful snow) When we were in Utah it snowed and snowed and snowed.. I have never seen it snow so much! Anyway, the kids had fun sledding down the neighbor's little hill.
 
Afterward, we enjoyed some yummy hot chocolate...
Cache got more on his lips and clothes than his mouth.. (thank goodness for shout-I finally got all the chocolate out of his shirt)
We had some snow here too! I forgot how much work it is to make a snowman-especially when the snow is not good packing snow.. (We had three balls-but within seconds of putting the top one on it fell off and broke.)
Finished product... He is a cute little snowman...small-but cute. Thanks to grandma for giving us the accessories to make him our frosty.

0 comments: