CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My son, the skinny dipper wannabe

I wanted to write this Cache story down so I don't forget it. Last week we stayed in Albuquerque for some meetings Perry had for work. We decided it would be fun to swim at the motel's indoor pool, but I soon realized I forgot Cache's swimsuit. We told him he would just have to swim in his lightning underwear. (yes, we are "that"family) Anyway, he threw a fit and said "No, I don't want to swim in underwear!".. (Little did we know he had his own ideas of what he wanted to swim in) Anyway, we got to the pool and the next thing I hear and see is shouts of excitement and a little white bum running toward the hot tub.. Perry and I couldn't stop laughing as we made him put his little undies back on. He was rather upset he couldn't just swim naked. That's my boy-the skinny dipper wannabe:)

2 comments:

Brittani said...

you can blame his dad for that!!!

Chanel said...

Ooh Lala! A little euro baby :)