CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 27, 2012

THE END OF SUMMER

I can't believe summer is pretty much over... I do love fall-but it is all too short. (summer is by far my favorite season) I meant to blog so much more this summer-but didn't find the time, so I will post our summer in pictures...
Logan and Cache took swim lessons this summer with Miss Erin. At the end of summer Logan was actually able to swim across the whole pool by herself... She was not graceful by all means-(looking like a frantic doggie padler)-but at least she did it.. Cache was a little timid-but he liked it..(blowing bubbles was his favorite)    




 Logan and her "pose"


 Trafalga in American Fork. (Logan still talks about this ride)
 Albuquerque zoo
 boating at Utah Lake


 Camping at Mancos


 Fishing with Uncle Bret at Spanish Fork Reservoir
 Love the look on their faces


 Labor Day weekend at Durango with the Webbs



Alas, the end of summer.. Makes me sad:( Glad it was a good one though:)

1 comments:

Chels said...

Cute kids! Glad I get to be close to spend summer, the best part of the year, with them.