CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

NEW HOBBIES

I have been running once or twice at the park lately... There is a 200 meter loop that circles the playground, and I let the kids play in the sand while I run.. (They keep each other entertained and I can keep a good eye on them since it is only 200 meters around) Anyway...The other day I took them to the park-(just to play) and as soon as we got there Cache told me he was going to run like mommy.. He ran half the 200 meter loop about 8 times... So I figure he ran about a half mile..Anyway-I kept asking him if he was done and he would say "No, one more time mom." I kept telling him he was so fast-and his little face would light up with a smile. It was totally cracking me up.. He would run the little loop and then stop and rest a little bit, then go again and again..It was soo funny. He was a sweaty little boy by the time he said he was done... His little form is so cute-he runs with his arms straight down-(not bent at all) as you can see by the pictures.. He is also extremely slow-(but he is only 2!) He just may have more endurance than speed:).. Anyway, I always dreamed of having a little runner-but for some reason I thought it would be a girl.. Who knows, it just might be my little Cache.. I will not force my kids to do anything they don't want to do as far as sports/hobbies go-but I would be thrilled to have a little runner..
(Logan had preschool today and I took him to the park to play... He wanted to run again, so I ran with him at the park and he did .75 before calling it quits after taking a digger-poor guy) Of course I walked as he did his little shuffle run-but I was proud of him.. Here's to my little one's discovering new hobbies:)   


4 comments:

Chanel said...

He is so cute!!! You will start to see that they want to be like thier mommy in ways you never imagined as they grow up :)

Brittani said...

love it!!!!

Chels said...

What a cutie!

Mikael Squire said...

So Cute!