CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 23, 2012

PRESCHOOL

I have a hard time believing Logan will go to kindergarten next year.. It makes me sad.. I feel like this is my last year to really enjoy having her around all the time and it makes me want to cry. (Kindergarten is a full day here, not half day and I get sappy and emotional about her growing up and not being around as much) Last year I did joy school with her and this year I put her in a real preschool. It is only 2 times a week for 2 and a half hours. (pretty low key) I think it will be good for her. She loves to learn and hopefully she can make friends and have a good time. When I picked her up the first day I asked her how school went and she said "Well, I got a snack!" She definitely loves her snacks. (Not sure what else she learned-but at least she got a snack..:) LOL. She had a good time and was really excited to go again. Here's to new adventures at preschool.    
First day (this is her pose she always does when I tell her to smile for the camera-she's a poser)
 Logan and her cousin Mique..

 She had to bring a couple of things to describe herself for show and tell, and these are the things she wanted to bring. Lambie-(her favorite stuffed animal she sleeps with) She also wanted to show she loves her family and dancing, swimming and drawing. She also likes jewelry...

3 comments:

Brittani said...

it is always weird when the first one leaves the nest...who am i kidding I am not sure it is any easier with the following kids either.

Chels said...

Love the pose! Just enjoy every stage and you will regret little. It seems like yesterday we were taking Harley to her first year of pre-school and now we are in 7th grade.

Mikael Squire said...

Too Stinkin Cute! I can't believe she is in preschool! (And snacks really are the best)