CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 30, 2012

Too much sun

About a week or so ago I took the kids to the park and got a little too much sun...Now I am paying the price and my skin is starting to peel on my arms and nose...Yuck I know...Anyway-my face peeling led to Logan asking this silly question and it was too funny I had to write it down...
She kept staring curiously at my peeling face and said
"Mom, your face is coming off"
I responded "Yes, Logan I am peeling"
She responds "So does that mean your face won't stay up good anymore?"
I laugh
She says "You won't die if your face falls off will you?"
"No Logan, I won't die if my face falls off."
Sometimes kids say the darndest things.
Happy Friday

2 comments:

Brittani said...

that is hilarious, that girl is too smart for her own good!

Chels said...

Love it!