CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 1, 2012

MESSES

My life seems like lately all I do is clean up messes. (I know every mom with young ones share in this experience with me) but lately I am getting so tired of trying to keep a clean house when two minutes later it looks like a bomb has gone off. Lately I have been saving it to the end of the day to put away (which drives me nuts) but if we clean up earlier they just take it out again. I asked Logan to put her toys away the other day and she said "But mom-can't you do it? You do it so much faster." It is true-it is alot faster and easier if I do it myself but then she will never learn-so I have been trying to make her do it...I guess I will have to learn that right now in life it is ok to not have a spotless house and it is better to have happy kids that entertain themselves. Here is to many more messes to clean up....

3 comments:

Brittani said...

AMEN SISTA!!!

The Foxy Fam said...

My mom used to have a quote hanging up in our house that said, "Cleaning the house while children are still growing is like shoveling the walks when it is still snowing!" Isn't that the truth?!

Tara said...

Just caught up on your blog. Your fam pics are darling. I love the one with you and Logan on your lap:)
Ugh to messes!!!