CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 22, 2011

MR. MESS

I'm sitting in the computer room when I hear "Uh oh Cache made a mess-you better come mom." I go and find Cache having a grand old time playing in potato flakes and Sport engulfing everything off the floor he can..Awesome..In a matter of an hour he managed to get flakes all over the floor, dump Sports water and tear into a present I just wrapped. I feel like my life is cleaning up messes and toys right now. He is far from 2 but we just might be heading into the terrible twos already..He is a sneaky little stinker.

3 comments:

Brittani said...

too cute, i love that kiddo!

Blake and Leslie said...

Oh dear! I feel the same way with Emery! It's like someone flipped a switch in her from cute and sweet to wild and naughty!! Maybe Cache has one of the switches too! How could you get mad at that face though? So cute and innocent!

Chels said...

But he's soo dang cute!