CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 13, 2011

Dance dance dance











Logan had her first dance recital tonight. It was really fun to watch and guess what?? She even danced! I was a little concerned she would be too scared- but she did it!! For the past couple months she would only do 1 or 2 dance steps in class and then 3 weeks ago she did everything. Her teacher was so excited and so was I. I knew she could do it... Anyway-they wouldn't let us record the recital..(lame) so I just recorded her when we got home. The recital is all she has been able to talk about. She keeps asking if she can dance on the stage again and if Daddy is going to come watch her again. Anyway-she loved it and she loves dance...I am proud of my little (big) girl. She is growing up way too fast!!



5 comments:

Holly said...

She is adorable! Such a beautiful little ballerina!

Annie. said...

Oh my goodness...so sweet. What a little peach. I just want to kiss her. Wish we could've come!

Blake and Leslie said...

How cute is she?!! I bet you loved watching her, how fun. She's a cute little dancer. She will take after her mom! :) I think the older she gets the more she looks like you! Those dance pictures look so much like you when you were little!!!

Chels said...

What a cutie~

Anonymous said...

She did awesome. Hope they can dance together next year!