CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

HALLOWEEN!!

Here are some pics of our Halloween shennanigans. We went to the tri-ward trunk or treat- it was a little crazy with millions of people-(ok-maybe not a million-but a lot) Logan was loving trunk or treating. She "got it" this year and knew just what to do. It was fun to watch her walk up and say "trick or treat" in her quiet little voice. When we were leaving she kept saying "Can we get more candy?" Weird to think next year Cache will be running around with her-going crazy for candy too..






My crazy bee. She was a funny little bee and would pretend to sting everyone with her arm-not her bum


I think he was a cute little tiger if I do say so myself.

1 comments:

Blake and Leslie said...

What a cute Tiger and Bee!! I love their costumes! That's funny about Logan stinging everyone! Looks like you had fun. That's too bad about your purse!! I bet you were way mad. Kind of put a damper on your trip huh. At least you still had some fun!