CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

FINALLY, A WARM SUNNY DAY

It seems like it has been taking forever for it to get warm-so when it was (amazingly!) 85 degrees on Monday we decided to have a little fun in the sun. I put the sprinkler out and Logan had fun playing in it and running through it. She was a little timid at first, but then she decided it was fun. I may or may not have laid out too-and got a little burned. oops


She had this cup she kept filling with water and dumping on me. This kept her entertained forever, and kept me cool too. She kept asking me "Mom, you want more water on you?" I would say yes, and she kept going back and forth dumping water on me each time. Cheap entertainment I tell you.
Okay-ignore the pink bouncer-(yes his mom has been too lazy and cheap to buy a blue one)

I am so looking forward to going to the pool in 2 weeks!

4 comments:

Brittani said...

and then it raines yesterday....better be warm in two weeks!

Annie. said...

Hahaha! He looks good in pink, no worries. :)

I love your post - so funny that Logan kept dousing you with water. Nice for you, and good for her too because she loved doing it.

Your kids are adorable.

The Foxy Fam said...

Ooooh! You have the cutest kids EVER! They are adorable. . .Cache even looks manly in his little pink bouncer! I'd be cheap too and not ever get a new one :)!! So fun! I'm glad you got to soak up some sun and Logan had fun keeping you cool! What a good helper! :)

Blake and Leslie said...

I am so ready for some nice weather too! I love her little bikini! Cache has the cutuest smile.