CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

TRIP TO UTAH

Hello....Yes I am still alive. Having two kids definitely makes me more busy-and I have been out of town. Perry had to go out of town for work-so instead of sitting home alone I decided to make a trip to Utah. I was a little scared to drive 6 hours with two kids-but they did really well. Thank goodness for DVD players and a baby that likes to sleep in his car seat. My trip consisted of getting my hair cut/colored, visiting Annica (my friend), taking lots of pictures (especially 5th generation pictures, lunch at the BYU Dairy with mom-(tradition when I come to town), shopping-of course, and celebrating my sister's birthday at Brick Oven (mm..fattening pasta is my fav). Here are some pics of the trip.
All the cousins
Cache and Brindley (they are only a month apart)
I also got Logan's 2nd year pictures taken at Pennys. (I have decided I will get their pictures taken once a year around their birthday) In spite of being late, and Logan tripping and getting black all over her pants in the parking lot-they actually turned out pretty well. Amazingly she wanted to pose and smile for most all of her pictures. She is definitely a hit or miss on pictures-thank goodness this was a hit. Since I was there I had to get Cache's picture taken too-of course.

Dinner at Brick Oven. (Oh how I miss that place!)
Lauri was thrilled the workers made her stand to sing to her. Had a good time.. The End.

6 comments:

Brittani said...

good glad to hear it!

Doug & Stef said...

I love the new family picture! Those kids are too cute! I love the name Brindley - I will have to write that one down :)

The Foxy Fam said...

Oh my goodness! Their pictures turned out so cute!! It was SO good to see you. Brick Oven is ALWAYS a must when you visit Utah!! :) I LOVE THEIR PICTURES! We took Alice to get her's taken and she cried! Such is life!

Blake and Leslie said...

Sounds like you had a fun time in Utah. It was fun to see your sister's kids, they are cute. I think Cache looks like you! He has your eyes. I'm also worried about the trips to Utah with 2 kids, good to hear yours was okay!

Mikael Squire said...

Cache is getting cute filled out cheeks! Love the pics!

Tara said...

Seriously Christi- Can your kids get any cuter? Seriously. Did I tell you I'm moving to SLC in May?