CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 19, 2009

PUMPKIN PATCH

Last Friday a bunch of us took our kids to the pumpkin patch. It was fun for the kids-and this year Logan was actually old enough to enjoy it. Anyway, here are a couple pics.



Logan and all the cousins (Why is it my daughter is always eating in pictures?) Logan and her special pumpkin she picked..(She was having a very hard time holding the pumpkin-but I couldn't get her to put down the snack cup)

Walking through the corn maze (she thought she was soo big)

Playing in the playground of corn..

Logan and cute cousin Miquelyn

Riding on the hayride

Grandma and Logan

Logan kept trying to feed the donkeys corn. It was really cute-I was surprised she wasn't afraid

Waving for the camera on the ride with Kensie.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

CUTE PICS!! It looks like you guys had a good time! Logan is just too cute with her snack cup and pumpkin!

Blake and Leslie said...

That looks like the funnest place! Picking pumpkins and playing in corn! How fun. I love Logan's pig tails, they are too cute. That's good your mom got to visit. I bet you had a good time. I do remember your mom's cinnamon rolls...mmm wish I had one right now!!

The Foxy Fam said...

Talk about an awesome pumpkin patch! From trains, playing in corn, and picking out pumpkins. . . that's every kid's dream! Logan is too cute for words and I'm so glad you got to spend some time with that cute mom of yours! She's the best!! :)