CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

LITTLE MISS PIG TAILS

Yeay!! So Logan finally has enough hair to do it in little pig tails. I have been waiting forever for this day and it is finally here. Now if I could just get her to sit still long enough for me to do it without it taking forever we'd both be winners.


How long is your tongue??



On your mark...get set....GO! The countdown is on.. This Saturday I am racing in Moab's half marathon. I can't believe it is here already. It has been 3 years since I have ran a big race due to pregnancies, etc. The race has been all I have been able to think about this week. Every time I think about it I get butterflies. I am so nervous and I don't know why. I know it is just for fun, but at the same time I want to run a decent time. I know I have trained for it-I just hope my body will remember how to race. I look at this picture and remember the pain of racing-but then I remember how much I love it and the fact there is no better feeling than crossing the finish line knowing I ran my best. I am excited because alot of Perry's siblings will be running in it also. It should be fun. Hopefully it will go well for everyone.

6 comments:

Blake and Leslie said...

GOOD LUCK! I'm sure you will do well. I can't wait to hear how it goes!

brit said...

you will do awesome, i still can't get over how fast you are. i am a little jealous of all of you! wish i was still going. good luck!

Mindy said...

Good luck, you'll do great! You always do! :)

The Foxy Fam said...

You go girl! You amaze me! We'll be rootin' for ya'!

Kristina Curtis said...

you are going to rock! good luck!

Jessie said...

Good Luck!! You will do awesome im sure!!!

If it makes you feel any better, I cant even run to our mailbox without getting winded!!