CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

HALLOWEEN

I love Halloween. Can't believe it is over already. The kids had fun this year. Cache had a preschool Halloween party. He had to try on his costume every day and could not stop talking about how cool it was to be Mike Wazowski. Logan was the girl version of Sully and got to dress up and have a parade at school. They got to go around to the classrooms and sing them a Halloween song. The cutest thing to watch was how she wanted to include Cache in everything they were doing. She held his hand walking to the classrooms and danced with him at their dance party. She was sad when we had to leave because she wanted him to go to lunch with her. (With as much fighting as they have been doing lately it made me think they really do love each other lol) It was cute. Anyway, they both loved it.  
Cache's preschool class



Logan wore this costume too.
I think they liked handing out the candy more than getting it.




3 comments:

The Foxy Fam said...

Oh my lanta! How cute are they? I love themed costumes!! So fun with the fam!!:)

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog. Kind of makes me want to be a Mormon.

YaTourCarKits said...

https://www.yatourcarkits.com/2020/12/cara-mengajukan-pinjaman-online.html