CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

FAMILY PICTURES

Perry's whole family was in town for Christmas so his parents decided to get everyone's pictures taken. Paul in our ward at Shutterfreak photography did them and I think he did a good job-especially since he had to take 9 different families pictures. He was there all day. Anyhoo, I think they turned out pretty good. Here are some of my favs.

Mr Cache

I had to post this one just because his fake smile cracks me up. It was really cold that day and he kept making this cold stiff pose and smile.

















Miss Logan



















The whole fam damily


wow. thats alot of pictures

2 comments:

The Foxy Fam said...

Those are the stinkin' cutest pictures!! Oh my, your little Cache is going to be a heart breaker and that little Logan. . . she's a TOTAL DOLL FACE! You guys are the cutest little family. I love the picture of you and Perry too!! You are so photogenic--not surprising at all because girl, you are GORGEOUS!!

Blake and Leslie said...

Cute pictures! Cache is like a little stud man, he's so cute! Logan looks adorable with her hair all curled. I bet that was quite a day for that photographer!!