CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

POOL TIME

Its that time of year again...POOL TIME...and we are definitely making good use of it. We put Logan in swim lessons (after almost cancelling them due to her "freak out esisode" when we tried to take her in the deep end). I'm glad I didn't cancel them because she has loved it. She did eveything her teacher asked her to do and has grown to be more confident and comfortable in the water....I am so proud of her and her willingness to overcome her fears..She is growing up way to fast on me and it freaks me out! We bought her princess goggles-but kept forgetting to take them to her lesson-lol

Here are some more pics of the kiddos having fun in the water..

This is one of my favs.

Even Perry joined in on the fun...



This little guy is such a water bug...I had to watch him close this summer because he would jump right in the pool if I wasn't watching. He would let me throw him 5 ft in the water and laugh about it.. (Arm floaties are a lifesaver)


Splash park....





0 comments: