CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Cache and Perry's birthday

Happy early birthday to my Cache and hubby. We celebrated with Perry's family on Saturday. Can't believe my little boy is 31-or uh 1! Anyhoo-here are some pictures.

These cupcakes were easy to make. Got the idea off the internet and used wafer cookies (normal size for mouth and mini size broken in half to make the ears) Also used mini blue m&ms for eyes and red gel for mouth. These monkey cups were a pain because the paper kept falling off even when I hot glued it! I will try paper cups instead of styrofoam if I make these again.

Little buddy loved his presents. He didn't quite get the whole "opening" them-but he had plenty of cousins to help with that part.



Perry and Cache blowing out their candle together. He kept trying to grab the candle while it was lit. Time to dig in...
Took him a while to get going.
Yum!

I think he had more fun tearing it apart than eating it
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERRY AND CACHE!!!!

2 comments:

Annie. said...

Aw I love the monkey stuff! So cute Christi! Isn't it fun to do stuff like that for parties!? I kind of have an addiction with it. :)

Happy birthday to both of them! Two great boys in your life, you lucky girl.

Blake and Leslie said...

I can't believe your baby is 1 either! It goes by too fast doesn't it? I love the monkey cup cakes, too cute! Cache is such the little man! We will be in Utah the same days as you! So we definately need to get together! Maybe the 23rd for lunch or something, we can see if anyone else can. Let me know what you think.