CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tutu's, Aprons, Bows galore


So what have I been doing in my spare time? Making stuff like the above. I got the chance to sell some things at a booth at Kidfest here in Farmington. It was fun. I made a bunch of tutu's and kid's aprons and 500 bows. (not 500-but close to) My sweet mom came up and helped me display everything and get organized. I would have been stressed if she wasn't here to help with everything. She really put alot of time into helping me out. It was really nice to have her. I was nervous about the whole thing but it ended up turning out okay. Alot of things sold pretty well-except the tutu's and I still have a couple left over bows and aprons. While my mom was here for the week she also helped me repaint Logan's room from this weird purple color to yellow. It looks alot better now. I have never painted so it was nice to have her help me and show me what to do. She also helped me decorate it-it only took me almost a year and a half to get it decorated LOL. At least it's done now. yeay!! Thanks for all your help mom!

7 comments:

Brittani said...

I have to say it does look sooooo cute!

Chanel said...

I luv the tutu's. My girls would have been all over those when they were little! How cute and crafty you are!

Holly said...

Wow that is great! I would love to buy some of those tutu's from you for my girls. Do you have website or number where I can reach you?

Blake and Leslie said...

Aren't you a creative little thing! Very cute stuff, if I had a girl I would have to buy a few of everything! I will be in Utah next week, will you? Let me know if you will be.

Mindy said...

Is that a new photo on top of the blog? I love it! You look so cute and fantastic! Plus, you are sooo domestic!! AND: I will be in Farmington over the fourth if we want to try to get together (I only be there for a quick trip though). AND: THANK YOU for your marathon advice! The stuff on gu and gatorade was exactly what I needed to know!!

Tara said...

The Tutu's are awesome! Your mom is awesome! How is running going?

Mikael Squire said...

When I start my baby boutique with Annie someday, I am counting on some of your cute crafts to be for sell. Habibi Baby Boutique presents Crafts by Christi! Sounds great!